September 14, 2011

[Wish List: Céline Boston Tote]


How I wish to tote this breathtaking arm-candy ASAP 
Tho' I must admit, wasn't very fond of it at first, but the more I look at it, the more edgy and convenient it seems.
I love how the bag allows you to carry lotsa stuff but still helps you maintain the classy yet modern look.  The design is simple but with attention to the material details which gives a timeless touch.

This so-called Boston bag has roamed the street fashionably since it was 1st introduced in Céline S/S 2010 collection by Phoebe Philo.  It comes in 3 different sizes, from mini to oversize, and in plenty material and color combinations, which put you in a hysterical and full of dilemma mode while choosing.
Now this baby has become the current IT Bag, swing from models to Hollywood Starlets to fashionistas.  It's literally everywhere.
BUT..
Nowhere near my arm or even my closet *pout*
It's so popular at a point it has sold out and I can no longer get the color combination I yearn for cos the waiting list is damn long.
The more I look at women carrying the Céline Boston Tote, the more I want to join their club. *sigh*

FYI, I heart the blue-brown combi (F/W 2011 Collection). Which one screams your name?
(check out Céline Resort 2012 preview tweeted by Joe Zee *ELLE's CD*...the neons are calling ladies)


i.am.GC

No comments:

Post a Comment